Allow customizing the order of the username/password fields and the social login buttons

Feature: Allow customizing the order of the username/password fields and the social login buttons

Description: Right now, most, if not all our users, go through the “login with google” login and very few users use the “username/password” method, so we would have like to put the google login on top and then the username password on the bottom. Is there any possibility to do so, I see that the Universal Login customization is quite limited, is there any other options or other plans that would allow us to do so? I asked this through the official support and they’ve told me this isn’t possible at the moment, I would like to official ask this as a feature request. I would like more flexibility in the liquid templating that would allow us to move things around, not just the full widgets but sub-components of the widget.

Use-case: Building an app where 99% of the users use the “Sign in with google” button and not the username/password.

Hey there!

Thanks for creating this feedback card. Let’s see who else from community will be interested in such improvement!