All users missing from Auth0 management?

@jmangelo We’re running into the same issue and do not need to search on custom fields. Could you help us out too?

I also logged a request for the situation to be addressed in the one tenant/domain associated with this account.

That worked. Thank you!

That worked. Thank you!

@auth012 the situation should now be resolved; if you can confirm that would be great.

@carl.d.benson the situation should now be resolved; if you can confirm that would be great.

@jmangelo Yep! Worked like a charm.

Looks good, thanks!

This a test answer to troubleshoot a situation where this question appears listed as not having any answer although it has one (sorry for the notification for people that are following the question).

Hi Jmangelo
We are having the same issue and do not need to search by custom fields. Could you help with this?

I checked the tenant/domains associated with the account and all looks good in terms of search configuration so your users should appear in the dashboard already. Can you still reproduce the situation?

It’s still occurring. We created a number of users using the management API. If we query using search_engine=v1 all users are listed. If we leave the parameter out or use the dashboard then only the users created in the dashboard are listed. If we try to add one of the missing users we get the user already exists error.

Thanks

Ryan

Hi @jmangelo
I’m having the same issue with one of my tenants ‘mastergroupdev’. Can you please help?
Thanks.

Hi @jmangelo
I’m having the same issue with one of my tenants ‘mastergroupdev’. Can you please help?
Thanks.

I see that a request to re-enable the search functionality was already logged for that tenant (request made from the dashboard by one of the admins) so for now there’s nothing I can do; the request will need to be processed and when it is you will be notified.

It’s still occurring. We created a number of users using the management API. If we query using search_engine=v1 all users are listed. If we leave the parameter out or use the dashboard then only the users created in the dashboard are listed. If we try to add one of the missing users we get the user already exists error.

Thanks

Ryan

I missed this update; can you confirm the tenant/domain name where you experience this issue? In addition how are you creating the users that you mentioned as not showing?

All my users are also missing. Can you please help?

I provided a reply in the question you created.