Add endpoint to get a list of blocked users from brute force protection

Feature: Add support for an endpoint to get a list of blocked users from brute force protection

Description:
I need to show in my SPA the status for every user, and one of them if user is locked by wrong credential. The problem is that we do not have this information so Admin , could not know if some of his users is locked or not , Additional point we need to filter the user per state and if Admin will have more than 100 users it is difficult do find one that have locked state

Today there is no such a option, and only way is to do that one by one which is expensive for both sides client and yours

Use-case:

1. As an admin user of SPA system i would like to to see all my Locked users so that i can unlock them quickly .
  2. As an admin user of SPA system i would like to filter all my users by Locked state so that i can find the locked users quickly and investigate why they were locked.
  3. As an Dev user i want to synchronize between auth0 state and my backend state in efficient way using batch so that the update will take less time for, and will not lock the db

Thanks for creating this feature request!

As a simple solution, just add an available filter in Users view…

1 Like