List of locked users

Hi,

I would like to know how can i extract the list of the locked users that was locked because of the wrong credential. And i would like to receive this information using api.

Regards,
Natasha

Hi @natasha1,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

Unfortunately, it’s not possible to query for the list of blocked users from brute force protection.

Currently, there is the option to get the user’s block using the Management API v2.

If you have a moment, could you please create a feedback request asking support for an endpoint to get a list of blocked users from brute force protection?

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can do to help.

Thank you.

Hi Rueben,
Can it be as alternative to to send request “blocked_user” in batch ?
I mean i would need to pass through the all users and send this requests per every user that i have
in the system ?
And of cause it will be expensive to do such a batch request
Regards

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @natasha1,

Thank you for your response.

That’s correct. Because of the way the Management API works, you will have to check each user to determine if they have a block.

I understand that it’s an expensive operation, but there isn’t a workaround.

It may be worth considering streaming your logs to third parties and triggering an email notification when a user is blocked. This way, you can keep track of your blocked users without using the Management API to search through every user if they have a block.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have additional questions.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.