Add custom text with links to New Universal Login footer

I’d like to add custom text with a link to my Universal Login page. I see how I can add custom text, but it does not support HTML so I can’t add a link. Is there any way to add a link anywhere on this page? I need to link to our app’s Terms of Service.

This question was previously asked here but the solution (adding them to the footer) appears to be no longer supported: Customize text with HTML

Hello @leahjlou welcome to the community!

If there’s no forced user interaction requirement you can simply add the text and link as a footer as outlined in this doc.

If there is an interaction requirement, you’d need to look into Progressive Profiling - Essentially you would want to add a flag in metadata, redirect to your terms and conditions based on the metadata using Actions. The Management API can be used to set the metadata once a user has accepted terms and conditions after which you’d return the user to your Action and evaluate accordingly.

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.