Action Required: Access to Subscription Support Tickets Changing on August 5, 2024

Hello Community team!

In efforts to increase the security of the Auth0 Support Center, access to view “Subscriptions Tickets” within the Auth0 Support Center is changing. Starting on August 5. 2024, the only tenant member role that will have access to Subscription Tickets in the Auth0 Support Center will be those with the new Elevated Support Access role within the Role Based Access Control (RBAC) feature in the Auth0 Management Dashboard.

To retain access to view and manage all support tickets created by all users across a tenant, the new Elevated Support Access role is required. Be sure to review this knowledge solution to learn how to assign this role and more details on this change.

I need to manage a process so that the password recovery email I send is valid for 5 days. How can I configure that configuration or where can I configure it? Would you guide me?

Hi @franklin.navarrette,

The change password link is only valid for 24 hours for tenant admin members who need to reset their passwords.

If you need to modify the URL expiration for the change password link for end-users, you can do so in your Dashboard > Branding > Emails and select the Change password template. From here, you can set your preferred expiration in seconds for the URL lifetime.

Let me also clarify that the change password link is valid for 5 days by default for end-users, so you might not need to make any changes.

Thanks,
Rueben

I told you that I made this configuration. I also have an email template, I created a new user as a test and I set the expiration time to 120 seconds to be able to verify this configuration, but when validating it, the link has not expired. Do you think I need some configuration? additional or what could I review or verify?

Thank you for recommending this

1 Like

Hi @franklin.navarrette,

Thanks for the reply.

Could you clarify if, after creating the new user, you have the new user reset their password?

I have checked your tenant settings and confirm that you have the change password email template URL lifetime set to 120 seconds. This means that the change password link will expire after 120 seconds of the email being delivered.

Thanks,
Rueben