On mobile devices, the callback url does not have an
access_token parameter my Single-Page Applicaiton front-end uses to figure out who the current user is.
In order to get the fastest resolution and avoid back and forth, please follow the following steps.
- Which SDK does this apply to? Auth0 for Single Page Web Application
- Which verison of the SDK you are using? The latest version of Universal Authenticator
- Which version of the platform are you facing this error on? N/a
- Was this code working before? Have you made any changes in the dashboard recently? Yes, it works if you visit neonlaw.net on a desktop, but does not work if you visit neonlaw.net on a mobile device.
- Please capture and attach the stacktrace, it helps a lot! Please look at the value of https://neonlaw.net when logging in. On desktop there is an access_token, on mobile there is not.
- Please share the code that is causing the error. I am not sure.
- Can you share a minimum reproducible? Please see above.
- Please capture and attach a HAR from the browser if this is an Authentication Bug / Issue.