Access Token URL Parameter missing when using universal login on mobile websites

Hi There,

On mobile devices, the callback url does not have an access_token parameter my Single-Page Applicaiton front-end uses to figure out who the current user is.

In order to get the fastest resolution and avoid back and forth, please follow the following steps.

• Which SDK does this apply to? Auth0 for Single Page Web Application
  • Which verison of the SDK you are using? The latest version of Universal Authenticator
  • Which version of the platform are you facing this error on? N/a
  • Was this code working before? Have you made any changes in the dashboard recently? Yes, it works if you visit neonlaw.net on a desktop, but does not work if you visit neonlaw.net on a mobile device.
  • Please capture and attach the stacktrace, it helps a lot! Please look at the value of https://neonlaw.net when logging in. On desktop there is an access_token, on mobile there is not.
  • Please share the code that is causing the error. I am not sure.
  • Can you share a minimum reproducible? Please see above.
  • Please capture and attach a HAR from the browser if this is an Authentication Bug / Issue. The access_token URL param does not appear when you visit the website on mobile.

Thank you,

I solved this, I needed to ensure my callback URLs had the trailing /. Without it, the callback URL did not work properly on Safari.

1 Like

Perfect to hear that and thanks for sharing with the rest of community!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.