Access token on API/service protected by Auth0 via facebook

Hello, I’m using auth0 for protecting my spring boot backend/api that are being called by react client. I have implemented username/password db connection and it’s working, but then when I tried to use the social login, the #access_token from the redirect_uri cannot access my spring boot apis.

Please help. Thanks!

Hey there @d07janzen I would be happy to take a deeper look at what’s going on? As a first step can you direct message me your tenant name along with a HAR file of the failed auth workflow for social sign in you referenced. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks in advance!

Hey @d07janzen, when I took look at your HAR file there appeared to be a problem with your request to your API as you missing many of the required fields for access, that’s why you got the Unauthorized error. I have linked a doc below that dives into making requests to your API and leveraging your token. Please let me know if this helps you in your quest.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.