Auth0 Home Blog Docs

Access token on API/service protected by Auth0 via facebook

access_token
facebook

Hello, I’m using auth0 for protecting my spring boot backend/api that are being called by react client. I have implemented username/password db connection and it’s working, but then when I tried to use the social login, the #access_token from the redirect_uri cannot access my spring boot apis.

Please help. Thanks!

Hey there @d07janzen I would be happy to take a deeper look at what’s going on? As a first step can you direct message me your tenant name along with a HAR file of the failed auth workflow for social sign in you referenced. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks in advance!

Hey @d07janzen, when I took look at your HAR file there appeared to be a problem with your request to your API as you missing many of the required fields for access, that’s why you got the Unauthorized error. I have linked a doc below that dives into making requests to your API and leveraging your token. Please let me know if this helps you in your quest.

closed #6

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.