What is this Misconfiguration error

Why i am getting this error. I have also set logout url on tenant-setting.

1 Like

This could be for a number of reasons. Please check your logs for more info.

Here is logs:

Can you please share more information?

What are you doing exactly when this pops up? Are you logging in? Logging out? From where? How?

2 Likes

Its quite clear after logging in this page comes up.

You included this information, hence why I am seeking additional clarification.

Regardless, please include more information. In what way are you trying to log in? Are you using Universal Login, or Lock, or what?

More information is required to help you. Even an auth0 staff member will need further information that what you have provided.

If help is what you want, please try to work with the people who are trying to help you. Refrain from telling us that the reasoning is clear, because if that was so then you would not be asking for help.

My 2 cents.

1 Like

There shouldn’t be irrelevant questions. I believe OIDC works with universal login so i am trying to login in using universal login page.
Correct me if i am wrong.

@simpleauthority is correct, you have given us very little context for this error @rashid779939. We are not trying to harass you, we just cannot answer your question without extra information, and it makes us work harder when we have to ask for extra information.

This Stack Overflow guide to asking a good question is always helpful:

Generically, you are getting access denied, and the error is suggesting you are logging in from an outside login page or bookmark. That is about all I can tell you from your initial post.

Please DM me a HAR file of your login. So I can see what is going on.

Best,
Dan

2 Likes

Im availble to answer every question you guys will ask, but at-least don’t ask those things which are obvious and clearly mention already.