We want to hear your feedback on managing multiple login experiences

Hi Everyone,

My name is Tianyi, and I’m a UX Researcher at Auth0 by Okta.

In order to make our products and services better and provide the best possible experience for our users, we are hoping to get your feedback on how your company handles and manages branding needs to provide multiple login experiences.

In order to do so, we’re conducting a 45-minute Video call. These sessions will be conducted via our user research platform Great Question and they will be recorded for internal purposes only.

As a token of appreciation for your time and feedback, we’re offering a $60 incentive, which will be delivered via Great Question.

If you’re interested, please complete the screener below to see if you are eligible to participate here.

Let me know if you have any other questions, you can always respond to this thread.

I’m looking forward to chatting with you soon!

Thanks for your support,

Tianyi from Auth0

2 Likes

Hello,

I’m interested in your user research project. I think it’s a great opportunity to learn more about Auth0 by Okta and how it helps customers with their identity needs. I have some experience with using Auth0 for authentication and authorization in web and mobile applications.

I would like to participate in your 45-minute video call and share my feedback with you. I have no problem with using Great Question as your user research platform and having the session recorded for internal purposes only. I appreciate the $60 incentive that you are offering.

I have completed the screener survey and I hope I’m eligible to join your study. Please let me know when and how I can schedule the video call with you.

Thank you for inviting me to your user research project. I’m looking forward to chatting with you soon.