VueJS Quickstart has been updated!

Great news everyone! @steve.hobbs just released updated documentation for the VueJS quickstart single page application!

If you’ve had trouble in the past following these docs, give them a spin, and tell us what you think!

1 Like

Twitch stream on right now: Securing Vue.js with Auth0: Twitch

2 Likes

I tried to configure the default app with the whitelist url as explained in the quickstart. When I click save in the dashboard it displays the error message,

set the Allowed Callback URL to http://localhost:3000/callback

**Error!** Payload validation error: 'Expected type array but found type null' on property allowed_origins (A set of URLs that represents valid origins for CORS). (also) Payload validation error: 'Expected type array but found type null' on property allowed_logout_urls (A set of URLs that are valid to redirect to after logout from Auth0).

Any idea why?

Hey there @dak2009!

Can you share with us the screenshot of your allowed callback urls, allowed logout urls and allowed origins?

Thank you!

Konrad,

I just sent a bunch of screen shots to Steve Hobbs. The Default App page now fails with a different error message. I tried updating it using Chrome and Edge. Both failed with the same error.

Error! Payload validation error: ‘Expected type array but found type null’ on property allowed_origins (A set of URLs that represents valid origins for CORS).

There is nothing in the instructions about setting valid origins for CORS. So I’m at a loss as to why this error message appears.

David

Hey there @dak2009!

It seems that you’re already in contact with Steve and he’s already trying to help you. Not to work in parallel it will be great if you can share the final solution here with the rest of community once you’ll have it. Thank you!

The problem was due to a bug in the Auth0 web site. It appears to have been fixed.

1 Like

Glad it’s gone now for you!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.