Updated VueJS Quickstart and samples!

Great news, we published new quickstart documentation and samples for VueJS, which now uses our new JavaScript SDK - Auth0 SPA JS.

You can find the updated quickstart below, and the updated samples on GitHub!

Please let us know if you have any questions in the comments below!

2 Likes

Hi James,
I have used and tried the sdk with VueJs in javascript mode its working .
But if tried to that in type script and imported the authwrapper in ts file its not working.Could help me out to short out this issue.

STEP:
Create new project of VUE with typescript as development mode
and flow the auth0 step recommended in the quickstart help of VueJs

Hi there @mydeenali, welcome to the Auth0 Community!

I will dive in and take a look at this scenario :+1:

Thanks i look for your support at earliest

1 Like

I apologize for the delay in response @mydeenali, I’ve been out of the office. Following up on this topic I believe we have some new blog post content surrounding some typescript technology. I don’t have any dates, but hopefully it will provide some insight when it arrives. In the mean time, have you seen this thread on GitHub? Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Thanks!

https://github.com/auth0/auth0-spa-js/issues/39

The quickstart creates the auth0 client in an async created method however Vue does not await any lifecycle hooks and so the client will be null for some amount of time after the Vue object is created.

Is it worth mentioning that you can’t use the client immediately on startup and should check it for null / undefined before using it?

It never hurts to share new perspectives and feedback, thanks @ben.alink!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.