We deactivated the Passwordless connection for a given app. After the change, users don’t see the user/email prompts for the database connection on the login page, only the Social. Here are the steps of what we did:
- Activate any Passwordless connection
- Activate any Social connection
- Activate a database connection
- Change customized Login page to template “Lock (passwordless)”
- Open login and see the email prompt only or telephone number (only one will show)
- Deactivate the passwordless connection
- Open login again and see that only Social connection is shown
Currently, hosted Passwordless login only works with classic UL (Lock + Passwordless), which will not allow database connections simultaneously (email/username + password). But it allows Social or Enterprise connections.
To solve this, change the template to be other than Lock (passwordless), save the change, and verify if username/email and password prompts are present.