User Self Service features

Hi Community,

In Auth0 what are all the self service features available for users to perform on their own?
So far we know of 2 such feature/service i.e., password reset and account unblock that user is able to perform on his own through email.

Are there any other self service features like that ?

Thanks,
Aafreen

Hi @Aafreen_Khan

Welcome back to the Auth0 Community!

Thank you for posting your question. Auth0 offers a variety of self-service features that are available for users. Can I ask you what you are looking for?

Some examples of self-service options for users (besides the two you mentioned) are Email Verification, Profile Updates, setting up the MFA.

Thanks
Dawid

Hi @dawid.matuszczyk

Thanks for your responses.
I am basically looking for listing down all the self-service features offered by Auth0 so that we can plan to get our tenant plan accordingly.

So, i would like to know all that Auth offers in self-service, may be a reference of the doc would do.
Also, from what you have mentioned can you please shed some light over how the user can leverage the “Profile Updates” self-service feature of Auth0?

Eagerly waiting for your responses.

Thanks,
Aafreen

Hi @dawid.matuszczyk

Hope is all well at your end.
I was wondering if there is any Auth0 doc link that i can refer to get to know all the self service features for users supported in Auth0? especially the one you mentioned above called “Profile Updates” self service.

Thanks in advance.
Aafreen

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.