User Import/Export - Cannot import exported file

Is there a reason the export output of user export/import extension cannot be consumed by the same extension?

One bug is JSON output is not properly formatted JSON. Second bug is field names are not correct casing. Thirdly, fields are export in the same structure as import expects.

1 Like

Can you provide any specific error messages you are experiencing and we can review? In addition specific steps you took

I did a bit more checking, and it seems that the exported schema doesn’t match the imported one and the import file needs massaged a bit - the import schema is defined below

https://auth0.com/docs/users/migrations/bulk-import#file-schema

Yes thank you for checking. That was exactly my question :slight_smile: why does import schema not match export schema.? I assumed it to be primary use case for user import/export extension.

1 Like

I am facing the same issue. Any updates on this??

Yes, Facing the same problem, please help me.krogerfeedback

I asked around our team @gsingh, @priya.sharma.9362, and @anasbobrova021 and have been searching for details relating to this, once I have an answer for you I will be sure to relay it. Thanks for your patience!

Thanks James. Much appreciated.

1 Like

I have heard back from our team and they acknowledge the schemas are not exactly the same at this point in time. To move forward we would love to acquire feedback and use cases from everyone at Auth0: Secure access for everyone. But not just anyone. so we can better identify the demand for the feature. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.