Unable to configure 'Sign In With Apple'

Hi,

I am trying to configure my app for Sign In With Apple and unable to. I open Auth0 and then go to Connections > Social. I am unable to add this option. The steps mentioned do not match what I am seeing on web tutorial (https://auth0.com/docs/connections/social/apple).

Kindly help me on the same?

Hi @yajuarya,

Welcome to the Community!

Can you please elaborate? What do you mean by you are unable to? Error codes, screen shots, anything that shows us what is blocking you is very helpful.

Hi @dan.woda

Thanks for welcoming me!

In my app I had already configured Google. So, I added Apple, with all the values such as ID and stuff. Now, when I try to Sign In using Apple, I get error “Sign Up Not Completed”.

Please help?

An update: The error “Sign Up Not Completed” got resolved. Now am able to sign in via Apple on my app, via web browser, however when it returns on the web page then I am not logged in. The URL in console states that “error=invalid_request&error_description=invalid_client”

Can you please help, @dan.woda ?

This error suggests that the cliend ID/secret you are using is invalid. If it is only happening with sign in with apple, I would suggest you double check your apple client id and secret in the auth0 dashboard and in your apple developer dashboard.

Thanks @dan.woda - it worked!

Glad to hear it! Let us know if you run into anything else.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.