Trying and failing to get Auth0 connected to Azure AD using the Enterprise Connections feature

I have spent the afternoon following this blog post to get my Auth0 sandbox environment wired up to my Azure AD sandbox environment: Connect Your App to Microsoft Azure Active Directory

I have copied and cross checked client id and client secret details
I have revisited the permissions and consents for the permissions multiple times

When I apply the consents from Auth0 side this seems to work (and I can see this in the Azure AD audit logs).

When I test the connection using the built in ‘Try’ button I keep hitting this issue:

AADSTS650056: Misconfigured application. This could be due to one of the following: The client has not listed any permissions for ‘AAD Graph’ in the requested permissions in the client’s application registration. Or, The admin has not consented in the tenant. Or, Check the application identifier in the request to ensure it matches the configured client application identifier. Please contact your admin to fix the configuration or consent on behalf of the tenant. Client app ID: …

I’m stumped where to go next to diagnose what is going wrong. Anybody have any similar experiences?

Cheers Ed

Same problem, no solution

I found this that helped me: AADSTS65005: Misconfigured application. · Issue #6 · CyberNinjas/pam_aad · GitHub
The original azure application used the Windows Azure Active Directory API, not Microsoft Graph.

Thanks a lot for sharing it with the rest of community!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.