Subscriptions and Accounts

I’m a bit confused about the relationship between accounts and subscriptions. I can’t find any documentation that clears it up, if there is some, I’d love to get a link.

My organization has 4 accounts (we model our environments as individual accounts) - one of them (the one we expected to use for production, but did not) has a paid Developer subscription but the rest of the accounts all show as the free tier. This isn’t an issue at the moment, but assuming we at some point want to leverage features that are only available in the paid tier, does this mean we would need to pay for a subscription for each environment? I don’t think this is the case, but I’m unclear how else this would work.

Thanks in advance

Subscription payments are on a per-tenant basis. If you are on a paid subscription for the “production” tenant, this is not passed on to the other tenants. However, we do offer some paid accounts free test accounts with the same plan/features as the paid account - Note, eligibility criteria for this are outlined in the policy documentation:

Thanks Prashant, that’s helpful! I wasn’t able to figure out the right google-fu to find that :slight_smile:

Is there a method for moving a subscription from Account A to Account B or should we just cancel the on A and resubscribe on B?

Thanks Prashant, that’s helpful! I wasn’t able to figure out the right google-fu to find that :slight_smile:

Is there a method for moving a subscription from Account A to Account B or should we just cancel the on A and resubscribe on B?

@ben Cancelling A and resubscribing B would be the easiest.