Stuck on creating a cross-platform login page on xamarin for weeks... please help!

Hi, sorry for the laziness but i cannot be asked to write out my issues again. Here are the links to my issues with xamarin and Auth0 that I’ve posted on stack overflow: visual studio - Navigating from xamarin multi-platform page to iOS or android page - Stack Overflow
c# - How to reference class from iOS project to the main project in xamarin - Stack Overflow
Again, sorry for the laziness but in short, I’m trying to make a login page using Auth0 in xamarin, that can be used on both iOS and Android. However, from all the information I got off the Auth0 website, all I could find out is that to use Auth0, there must be two separate classes for android and iOS. In this case, I am either wrong and there is a way to implement Auth0 for both platforms in just one class, or I just don’t know how to reference a class from an iOS project in the main cross-platform project.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hey there!

Sorry for such delay in response! We’re doing our best in providing the best developer support experience out there, but sometimes the number of incoming questions is just too big for our bandwidth. Sorry for such inconvenience!

Do you still require further assistance from us?