Spring Boot Tutorial: Build a CRUD API (Java)

Learn how to use Spring and Java to build a feature-complete API. Learn how to use Spring Boot to create, read, update, delete, and validate data.
Read more…

Brought for you by Tadej Slamic

1 Like

Let us know if you have any comments or thoughts! :speech_balloon:

Is the full source code for the front-end and the back-end in a repo somewhere? I didn’t see any links in the posts.

3 Likes

Hey there!

Let me channel that question through our Content Team as I’m not aware of that

This topic was automatically closed 27 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello! I was wondering if there was any full source code as well? It would be great to see whatabyte’s source as well as the backend, thanks!

1 Like

Howdy! We don’t have an open repo yet for the Whatabyte client source code but :eyes: It is something that we may be sharing in the near future in the Developer Resources site:

For now, you can connect any of those Spring MVC API code samples with any of the compatible client applications mentioned on the page.

1 Like

Hello Tadej. I hope you are going well.
The tutorial is very good and usefull. In the Create Endpoint section, the ResponseEntity.of() is used within the find() controller method. But you wrote it is used within the findAll() controller method. Is it a mistake ?

1 Like

Hello @ndanga.wandji,

I believe you have found a bug in this tutorial. Currently, it says:

You use ResponseEntity.of() within the findAll method.

It should say:

You use ResponseEntity.of() within the find method.

You might also find this more-recent CRUD tutorial I created useful:

1 Like

Thanks, Matt, for your support on this topic!

Hello, Ndanga! Thanks for joining the Auth0 Community and for sharing your feedback. @robertinocalcaterra has updated the blog post. :muscle: