Small cliub use of Autho

Hi,
And thanks in advance for any advice.
I run the website of a small martial arts club, (Kyudo), and am wondering if Autho is overkill for creating a ‘members area’?
We only have say 20 members and our needs would be really simple. However I don’t really want to create my own solution to user authentication/access. Also I have only limited access to the server, (public isp).
The free Auth0 service would be fine as regards limits I think.
I am technical, (over 30 years professional developer).
Thanks for any advice including where to start if Auth0 is suitable.
Gary

Hi @Kyudo,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

I understand that you would like to know whether Auth0 would be sufficient for handling authentication on your app for 20 members.

Yes, this is most definitely possible and sufficient. Our free tier subscription allows authentication for up to 7000 monthly active users.

For a complete list of features for the free subscription plan, please see our Pricing - Auth0 page for more information.

Lastly, I recommend checking out our Quickstarts page, which can help you run a sample app in minutes.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,
Rueben

Brilliant, thanks Rueben - I just wanted to run it past someone with experience to make sure I had it straight.
I’ll take a look at those Quickstart later this evening.
Thanks again :+1:
Gary

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.