- I have created new Enterprise connection with SAMLP Identity Provider. (Connection -> Enterprise -> SAMLP Identity Provider) and configured Salesforce as IdP and Auth0 as SP.
- Also I configured IdP initiation SSO to a Client A. (Clients -> New Client -> A)
- I enabled Salesforce connection for both Client A and Client B
- When I login through Salesforce, auth0 automatically takes me to Client A.
- But when I go to Client B the lock box shows me a prompt of previously logged in user.
- Is there a way to seamlessly log in into other clients when the session is valid ? why does the prompt even appear when the user is already logged in.
Note: It works when I send the connection=Salesforce-Test in Client B’s SAML IdP URL but I want it to be the default behavior.
Salesforce (IdP) -> Auth0 (SP) -> Client A (Redirect) ==> Successful login without lock box prompt
Client B (Redirect) -> Auth0 Lockbox with previous logged in user (I don’t want user to see this) -> Click on the username -> Client B logged in