Sign-up form with telephone number, name and surname

Hi, I need a sign-up form with not only username, email and password.

I need also telephone number, name and surname.

Looking at examples I can see:

webAuth.redirect.signupAndLogin(
            {
              connection: databaseConnection,
              email: email,
              password: password,
              captcha: captcha.getValue(),
            },

but this ‘signupAndLogin’ function does not allow to add fields I need (telephone number, name, surname).

How can I create sign-up form with not only username, email and password?

Hi @jacek.wojcik

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

Thank you for posting your question. Regarding your topic, do you plan to use Universal login and extend the lock configuration with the additional parameters that you mentioned (telephone number, name, and surname) or are you hosting the signup page by yourself?

Thanks
Dawid

Both cases seem interesting. Probably hosting the signup page would be better for my project.

Hey team!

This topic seems related to our new EA feature, Forms for Actions, which rolled out of the beta stage on May 7th. Our Product team prepared the whole Documentation page with examples of Use cases. Forms for Actions. If you find yourself having questions regarding this new feature for the next two weeks, we are hosting an Ask Me Anything session. Our Product Expert will provide comprehensive written answers on May 21st from 8 AM to 10 AM PST.
Find out more about Forms for Actions and learn more about AMA.

Thanks!
Dawid

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.