Separate logins

I have a few buttons separately and need to single redirect for every login.

I mean, how to open dialog the only of google? Should I create application for per social?

Hi @ahmeterdogan4,

Thanks for reaching out to the Auth0 Community!

If you plan on only supporting the Google Social Login connection in your apps, you have the option of choosing which applications to toggle on to use this connection. Navigate to your Auth0 Dashboard > Authentication > Social > google-oauth2 > Applications and enable/disable your applications.

In this case, you will want to disable all other Social Connections except Google. Once that is done, your application will only have Google as the only Social Connection.

Alternatively, you could navigate to your Application’s Connection Settings and toggle the connections from there.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Hi, thanks for your reply @rueben.tiow.

I don’t want to disable other login options. How to use the all 6 login options separately? Should I create an application for each social connection to achieve this benefit?

Thanks

Hi @ahmeterdogan4,

Thank you for your response.

If you like to use all 6 Social Login options, you can enable each of the respective Social Login Connections, and you’ll be able to use them individually on the same app.

Based on your earlier screenshot, it seems that you have already done so for 4 out of the 6 connections. At this point, you’ll need to enable the Facebook and Twitter Social Connections.

You will not need to create a separate app for each social connection to utilize all 6.

Does that help?

Thank you.

Hi @rueben.tiow,

No, unfortunately it doesn’t help :confused:

You didn’t catch the point. If I enable all social connection, all of them appear in the same dialog, right?

If you can check my #1 post, I need to tap the Apple’s logo to login in my mobile app but don’t want to see other apps.

Again; Achieving to this, should I create an application for each social connection or is there a way to do this?

–

If I should create an app each social connection, is there a limitation to create application?

Hi @ahmeterdogan4,

Thank you for your response.

In this case, as mentioned previously, you will want to disable all Social connections except Apple on your mobile app. Then the Universal Login Page will not render the social connections you wish to not see.

Yes, you will have to do this if you want to render a single Social Connection on your mobile app for each of the different Social Connections (e.g Facebook, LinkedIn, Apple, etc) on the Universal Login Page.

Depending on your subscription plan, there will be a limit to the number of applications you can create. Please read our Entity Limit Policy for more information.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

I’ve created applications for each social connection and it’s ok now.

Lastly, can I hide welcome page in the dialog?

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.