Sending a magic link via text

I’d like to send someone a text that with a link to my site that will log them in. And I’d like the link to expire after a certain amount of time. It seems like this is pretty much the same as the magic link that gets sent via the password less email flow, but I want to do it via text.
I’ve seen some conversation around similar goals on here, but I’m still struggling to figure out my exact use case.
Does anyone know a good way to accomplish this?
Thanks,
Eli

Just to be clear I don’t want the user to have to request this link. I want to send it to them based on a server-side trigger.

1 Like

I’m also looking forward for such feature. AFAIK there isn’t an option to generate such link to include as part of a text that I can send to customers to be authenticated.

If you find any alternative please update as this is the only thing missing for me in auth0 and it’s a crucial one

Is there any plans of having this feature into the product?

As of now there are not that many people actually advocating for such feature. What I encourage you to do is to go to our feedback category and place such feedback with as much context as possible and with time we’ll see if there are more advocates for that feature in the community.

Here’s the feedback category:

1 Like

Done

Thanks for the prompt response,
Please let me know if you think anything is missing from my feedback