Seeing successful Login to sample app but unable to access authorize item

I created a new application and downloaded the sample Asp.NET MVC application. when I click the Login link I am directed to login and sent back to the apps main page. The Auth0 UI shows the successful login. However, when I attempt to access Account/Claims I get into a loop that keeps asking me to log in again.

I am using the sample code without modifications and have confirmed the Domain, Client ID, and Client secret in the settings. I have also confirmed the redirect URL in the web client settings and Application settings.

What do I need to check at this point?

Hello there @broberts, I apologize in the long delay in getting you a response.

Is this something you are seeing occur on all of your routes or just when you access the Account/Claims? One way we can investigate this is by having you capture a HAR file with the problematic flow and direct message it over to me along with your tenant name. Please be sure to select “Preserve log” to catch redirects and scrub the file of user passwords before forwarding it. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.