Running Auth0 Cordova Example on Android - UNKNOWN SCHEME

I’m just starting to try out Auth0 with Cordova and downloaded and attempted to run the example quick start for my app. At first I was getting an Object.assign is not function so I modified the example webpack config to be: [‘babel-polyfill’, ‘./src/index.js’] and also installed babel-polyfill as a dev dependency.

The app will now load and run but when being redirected back to the example app from the Auth0 site, I’m getting a “net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME”. I’m currently trying to run this on an Android tablet emulator running Android Marshmallow 6.0.

To reproduce this error create a native app in the Auth0 Dashboard, download the quickstart, follow the instructions to try to run it, modify the webpack config, install babel-polyfill, and then re-build and run the app.

Hey there!

Sorry for such delay in response! We’re doing our best in providing the best developer support experience out there, but sometimes the number of incoming questions is just too big for our bandwidth. Sorry for such inconvenience!

Do you still require further assistance from us?