Role based zendesk landing after auth0 authentication

I am running a spring application from https://auth0.com/docs/quickstart/webapp/java-spring-security-mvc/01-login.Now after login I have given an a href in jsp to redirect an end user to some url ofr zendesk.The person is authenticated by auth 0 but when user clicks on href he goes to zendesk screen which shows him non logged in.So why this is happening.This user is non admin user in zendesk.My goal is to redirect users to different screen of zendesk based on their role.Also when I am redirecting an admin user of zendesk after auth0 authentication,that user is landing on to correct zendesk screen then why not this new user which is non admin to a differnt zendesk url?

Hey @paritosh.pandey

As it has been more than a few months since this topic was opened and there has been no reply or further information provided from the community as to the existence of the issue we would like to check if you are still facing the described challenge?

We are more than happy to assist in any way! If the issue is still out there please let us know so we can create a new thread for better visibility, otherwise we’ll close this one in week’s time.

Thank you!