Resend the code to sms

When I customize “Secure your account” (Verify your idetity) screen. In Auth0’s documentation there í a link to resend the code to sms.

The Resend link doesn’t come up when trying to customizing UI:
Is there any way to enable the “Resend” link when customizing the MFA page?

Thanks!
Dung

Hi @doannh3,

Thanks for reaching out to the Auth0 Community!

I understand that you are looking to customize the MFA screen.

From looking at your screenshots, I noticed that the first image uses the New Universal Login experience, while the second image uses the Classic Universal Login experience.

Because of this reason, the Resend option is not available in the Classic Universal Login.

In this case, I recommend using the New Universal Login experience to customize the mfa-sms-challenge screen.

This way, you can customize the UI to your preference while retaining the Resend option on the MFA challenge page.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Thank you.

Hi @rueben.tiow ,
Thank for your reply.
I’m using the new global login experience to customize but i still don’t see “Resend” option.

Moreover, i can not find Resend option in the Auth0’s documentation.
Can you send me the link to refer to the document?
Thank you!
Dung

Hi @doannh3,

Thank you for your response.

This is a little counterintuitive, but could you please double check that you have toggled off the Customize Login Page switch?

After doing so, you should see a yellow banner warning disappear, indicating that you are now using the New Universal Login.

Please let me know how it goes.

Thank you.

Hi @rueben.tiow ,
Thank you for your reply.
I can see the New Universal Login when i toggled off the Customize Login Page.

However, how can i customize my login page when i toggle off it?

Thank you!
Dung

Hi @doannh3,

Thank you for your response!

I’m glad to hear that you can now see the New Universal Login experience.

To customize the New Universal Login page like the screenshot you shared initially, you will need to make changes to the mfa-sms-challenge screen. Please review the documentation below:
https://auth0.com/docs/customize/universal-login-pages/universal-login-page-templates

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

1 Like