Redirect user to signup page

Hello. How can I redirect user to hosted signup page? Signup tab should be shown insted of login. I am using Auth0 SDK for Single Page Applications.

1 Like

Hi @dmitriy.movch,

Could you take a look at this and see if it answers your question?

Thanks,
Dan

Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately, it is not helping. I am not using authorize() function for login. I am using loginWithRedirect() function and it seems I can’t send value into the hosted login page in the same way it is recommended in that topic.

1 Like

I see. Take a look at this one:

Thank you for the reply. I specified the screen_hint=signup parameter but it does not redirect to the hosted signup page. It still redirects to the login page despite the fact that authorize endpoint contains screen_hint=signup.

Are you using the classic UL or new UL?

I am using the new UL. Can this be the cause of this issue?

This should be working with new UL. Can you post an example of your request so I can try to recreate it?

Dan, thank you for the reply. Here is the URL I am redirected to in order to login. It contains screen_hint=signup parameter. Also, I have uploaded a screenshot of the login page. As you may see ‘Sign up’ tab is not active. Please let me know if you need more information from me.

https://comparium.auth0.com/login?state=g6Fo2SBWVVpNeTF2eWFHVlo5c0U2UU1lbVpKNDRGTlAtV01zLaN0aWTZIGNGR21mZm5BblJsT21SU3kyem15bDIwem1QdGE1VTgyo2NpZNkgMHV1dWtYVFZZMDBIRm1aZUpOczY5YTZhOFJldG52amg&client=0uuukXTVY00HFmZeJNs69a6a8Retnvjh&protocol=oauth2&screen_hint=signup&scope=openid%20profile%20email&response_type=code&response_mode=query&nonce=G2c.MfkZ1SFoMDQKodtwrDGTOM~Q4z4Ejs29hRridOm&redirect_uri=http%3A%2F%2Flocalhost%3A8000&code_challenge=GOp5SetFj3XqFri97UEX-G1tK11H5se0E9FChxj1fUg&code_challenge_method=S256&auth0Client=eyJuYW1lIjoiYXV0aDAtc3BhLWpzIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6IjEuNi4xIn0%3D

It looks like you may be using classic universal login inadvertently. Do you have the Customize login Page setting toggled on? This will cause an error saying

One or more of your Universal Login pages are currently using custom HTML which override the New Universal Login experience.

If this is the case, you will have to toggle all custom pages off to use the new UL experience.

Let me know,
Dan

Dan, thank you for the reply. Yes, as I checked, the Customize login Page setting is toggled on. I will toggle it off and recheck.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Redirect user to signup page in classic UL

@dmitriy.movch Great, let me know if that works for you!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.