Organizations Invitations are not supporting "total" even with include_totals

Hi,

Is the support for “total” on the Management API for Organization Invitations removed ? When will it be back ?

Ref:
The API is no longer behaving like this. Bug report: List invitations endpoint does not return "totals" - #4 by henrique
Organization's OrganizationInvitationList is not behaving as expected · Issue #48 · auth0/go-auth0 · GitHub

Hi @mahesh.medam.

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

I understand you have observed the total field not being returned on the Management API’s Get invitations to organization endpoint.

After my investigation, I manage to find the same observations as you. In this case, I recommend following the Github issue for support in fixing this bug.

Please reach out if you have any further questions.

Thank you.

Hi @rueben.tiow

Is there any timeline as to when it will be resolved ?

Hi @mahesh.medam,

Thank you for your reply.

I did a little more digging and found that the include_totals field is not supposed to be returned when using the Get All Invitations endpoints due to performance implications. Meaning that the current observations are to be expected and not a bug.

At the moment, our Management API documentation is in the process of removing the include_totals field to reflect the current behavior.

With that, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can do to help.

Thank you.