OIDC Enterprise Connection Issues \ Lock

Hi,

I have some questions regarding using the OpenId Connection Enterprise connection on my app.

Question 1: Is it possible to use an OIDC connection and a username enabled database as connections in the same app? My testing reveals that the database connection overrides the OIDC social connector, and the user is never presented with the social login.

Also, regarding Lock. Is it still true that the Connection Resolver only works with database connections? I would like to use this feature to send a login_hint to allow me to choose between database and OIDC on a per user basis. (See connection resolver in this section).

Question 2: Is it possible to use an OIDC connection and another enterprise connection such as AAD? In my testing, I am presented with a message saying ‘Email is Invalid’ when trying to login using OIDC.
SocialAndAAD

Question 3: Is it possible to use an OIDC connection and the ‘New Universal Login experience’? When I am testing this configuration, I am always redirected to https://{my-domain}.us.auth0.com/authorize/resume?state=yt2v… when using New Universal Login experience. I am unfamiliar with this endpoint and what I need to do with it.

To summarize, the OIDC connection works as expected when

1. It is the only connection on an app (otherwise the functionality is overridden by the other connections).
  2. Universal Login Experience is set to classic (otherwise I am bounced to /authorize/resume).
1 Like