With the cold, chill of Winter upon us (in the Northern Hemisphere - Summer in the Southern), it’s time to look back at November!
What started out as a desire to drive awareness and participation in Auth0 open source repos finished strongly with an amazing Hacktoberfest in October. The final stats were 320 pull-requests (PRs), which is fantastic and blew our minds! It was such a huge response that we’re still digging out from under them and reviewing as fast as we can. If you haven’t received information about receiving your t-shirt for your accepted PR, we’ll be getting those out as quickly as we can!
The Show Your Auth0 section is a great place to share with the community how you’re using Auth0, and we like to highlight the latest additions:
- @bevanhunt shared his Auth0 Go SDK and JWT Verifier
- If you’re working with Express, Babel, Flow, ESLint, and Webpack, and would like to integrate Webtask, then @semireg has the boilerplate project for you!
Make sure to share what you’re working on, and who knows? There might be some swag in it for you!
If you missed the tweet we sent out, we’ve partnered with StackShare (the dev community site) for their new product launch - Stack Decision! It’s a new way for developers to talk about their tech stack. As part of this, we’d love for you to help rep Auth0 by hopping in to write a few sentences about why you chose to use us and how you’re using us in your stack! Log In / Sign Up | StackShare | StackShare
- Hosting Applications using DigitalOcean and Dokku
- Vue CLI UI for Easy Project Management
- Build and Secure APIs with Scala and the Play Framework
- Developing Real-Time Apps with Firebase and Firestore
- State Management with Vuex: a Practical Tutorial
And that’s it for November! Thanks for all of your contributions to the Auth0 Community!