Hi, i’m stuck on re-authenticating whenever single-page-app is reloaded.
I’ve followed the angular quickstart spa tutorial and double-check tutorial, it happen also with sample app
What i checked
- try with DB auth or social auth (only Google)
- Allowed Callback URLs setted (http://localhost:4200)
- Allowed Logout URLs setted (http://localhost:4200/logout)
- Allowed Web Origins setted (http://localhost:4200)
- Allowed Origins (CORS) setted (http://localhost:4200)
- after page loaded, on auth-service construct auth0.com/authorize?client_id=code is called and the response is a html page + js script but nothing happend and my web app stay on login mode
What can i check?
Thanks in advance