I want to offer the possibility to login to a Single-Page application either via auth0 user/password or via a SAML connection. I am using the new universal login experience.
I have done the following:
- created a SAML connection to Okta using the certificate and url provided to me.
- enabled the SAML connection in the Single-Page application.
- enabled the connection button in the saml connection config.
- enabled the SAML connection in the organization with auto membership.
- turned on Identifier first authentication profile + Home Realm Discovery for “somedomain.com” so that emails “@somedomain.com” would redirect them to Okta login.
If I try the universal login experience, I can see a “Continue with okta” button.
But If I go to my application login page, I still cannot see the “Continue with okta” button or I do not get redirected to okta if I enter a @somedomain.com email.
What did I miss?