Next.js Practical Introduction: Pages and Layout

In this tutorial series, you’ll be provided with a practical introduction to how Next.js can help you build web applications.

Part 1: Pages and Layout

Brought to you by @dan-auth0 :man_technologist:t2:

2 Likes

Let me know how you like Next.js in these comments!

1 Like

Awesome! I hope you plan to expose Auth0 integration to Next.js SSR environment.

As explained in the last Next.js Auth Tutorial, there was an issue when running in production mode.

1 Like

Thanks a lot @clem.e for providing that feedback!

It’s a great tutorial. But is it possible to provide a tutorial about integrate Auth0 in nextjs application?

2 Likes

Definitely! That will be coming up!
In the meantime, we also have this tutorial that explains authentication with Next.js using Auth0:

Hey Dan,
Thanks for the reply. The issue I linked in my first post is relative to this very tutorial you’re talking about.

This tutorial seems to only work in dev environment and not in production because of SSR.

1 Like

@clem.e We are collaborating with ZEIT to come up with a solution. No ETA yet, but please stay tuned! :zap:

1 Like

It’s finally here! :tada: Our guidance on how to use Auth0 for authentication following the different deployment models that Next.js offers:

https://auth0.com/blog/ultimate-guide-nextjs-authentication-auth0/#Next-js-Serverless-Deployment-Model

Please let us know if this answers your questions! :pray:

1 Like