Need to perform SSO with Salesforce Community using SAML

Hi,

We are trying to use Auth0 as IDP and connect to Salesforce which is our SP. We did followed the steps provided in documentation and built the SSO Integration. The setup in Salesforce is completed. When I click “Try Salesforce Domain” it open the sandbox page for me to login. We have set the database connection to use username and password authentication. When testing that it opens the Auth0 login page, add the user credentials and it mentions that connection is successful.

I would like to understand where do we need to provide the Community Redirect URL and how can we test the SSO flow from Auth0 to Salesforce. The documentation doesn’t provide that part.

Any help or information will be useful

Thanks
Siddharth

1 Like

When testing that it opens the Auth0 login page, add the user credentials and it mentions that connection is successful.

What happens afterwards? The user remains on that page and nothing else? Can you provide a screenshot of that final state (blur our anything sensitive).

I am also trying to do SSO integration between SF(as SP) and Auth0(as IDP).
When i open my org it ask me for Auth0 credentials and when i enter that i am redirected to a page and got this error “We can’t log you in because of an issue with single sign-on. Contact your Salesforce admin for help.”
Screenshot 2021-08-12 at 1.44.42 PM
can anyone help me.
thanks