Salesforce community login through Auth0 (SAML)

Hello,

I wanted to setup Salesforce community login through Auth0. I have created a Salesforce community site. Created a user in Salesforce and allow to use this site. I can log in through username and password. Now, I want to allow this user to login Salesforce site through Auth0, I followed the instruction under SSO integration. Also, setup SAML in Salesforce, enabled this SAML in community builder, but it still does not work. I have debugged SAML response, one of the things I have noticed
<saml:NameID Format=“urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.1:nameid-format:unspecified”>auth0|…</saml:NameID>, I wonders how Salesforce can understand the Auth0 ID, I made a rule following this page Salesforce Auth0 rule. This is the default mapping Auth0 will use for Salesforce. You can create a new Rule and change this with whatever you want. · GitHub but seems does not affect.

Does anyone have experience in setting this?
Thank you.

-Vinh

Hey there @vlam, welcome to the Auth0 Community!

Before we start diving into the rule, have you been able to successfully login with SSO between Auth0 and Salesforce? I have linked the docs below. Let’s start from there and then we can start digging into what may be happening with the rule. Thanks!

https://auth0.com/docs/integrations/sso/salesforce

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.