Auth0 Home Blog Docs

Salesforce community login through Auth0 (SAML)

Hello,

I wanted to setup Salesforce community login through Auth0. I have created a Salesforce community site. Created a user in Salesforce and allow to use this site. I can log in through username and password. Now, I want to allow this user to login Salesforce site through Auth0, I followed the instruction under SSO integration. Also, setup SAML in Salesforce, enabled this SAML in community builder, but it still does not work. I have debugged SAML response, one of the things I have noticed
<saml:NameID Format=“urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.1:nameid-format:unspecified”>auth0|…</saml:NameID>, I wonders how Salesforce can understand the Auth0 ID, I made a rule following this page https://gist.github.com/woloski/8162612 but seems does not affect.

Does anyone have experience in setting this?
Thank you.

-Vinh

Hey there @vlam, welcome to the Auth0 Community!

Before we start diving into the rule, have you been able to successfully login with SSO between Auth0 and Salesforce? I have linked the docs below. Let’s start from there and then we can start digging into what may be happening with the rule. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.