Need help resetting MFA for a dashboard admin

Hi there- One of the dashboard admins on my Auth0 tenant incorrectly set up their MFA and thus lost access to their account. I tried to reset it as another dashboard admin but am unable to. The docs and other forum posts told me I’d need to open a support ticket but I do not have access to the support center, so I am posting here. Could someone help me reset the MFA on their account?

Sorry to create an entire public thread for this- if there was a better way to get this solved please let me know.

Hi @carolyn , welcome to the Auth0 community!

This way is perfectly fine. For users that don’t have access to the support center and are requesting the MFA reset for a tenant admin, we create a case on their behalf without asking any additional details here.
Your community account’s email will be used as a contact info for the support agent to proceed with the request.

I am creating a support ticket, thank you for posting!

3 Likes

Hey there @carolyn - just to confirm, the support ticket has been created and you will be contacted soon by a support agent.

1 Like

@support I’m having this same issue. Will you please create a case for me? Thank you!

I’m having this same issue. Will you please create a case for me? Thank you!

Hey @cheese , just saw your message! For visibility reasons in the future it would be better to create a new topic as these types of request never ends :slight_smile:

To confirm - I already created a support ticket on your behalf and it will be taken further with the support agent.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.