Auth0 Home Blog Docs

Need Help: Error timeout after 60 seconds (React) (Failed Silent Auth)

jwt
auth0
login

This one in scratching my head. I am using Auth0 for my React application which involves (React-Router, Redux and a Node API backend).

Everything is else is working fine other than one error below, I followed base React SPA tutorial and this. I have other threads and some google search, but couldn’t find a solution for it.

The problem is:
After successfully logging in and getting to my intended page, I got logged out automatically after 60 sec. Even my token’s expiry time is larger than 36000 sec.
Two specific errors occur in my application, first error is related to /authorize
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 () : /authorize

And then after 60 sec.

"Timeout during executing web_message communication"

What should I do?
EDIT: In the logs of auth0 dashboard the error is "Failed Silent Auth: “description”: “The specified redirect_uri ‘http://localhost:3000/callback’ does not have a registered origin.”,

Hi there @vipulrawat, when you get a minute can you capture us a HAR file of the above workflow that you mentioned so we can take a look at what may be occurring? This will give us a more detailed look at what the possible hurdle you may be facing. Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks in advance!

split this topic #4

A post was split to a new message: Need Help Error Timeout After 60 Sec HAR File

When investigating your HAR file you sent over I see the 400 error when hitting the /authorize route that dives into a bad request. This can stem from a number of reasons. However as i looked deeper into this I see that it’s missing the Client ID in the request. When you chance can you try adding that and see if that makes a difference? Thanks in advance!

I wanted to follow up to see if you had a chance to implement those changes? Please let me know if you have any questions on this front, thanks!

James
Sorry for holding you so long. I’ve been busy with other works. I’ve scheduled this task to next week. Will notify you then onwards, if i will get the error again.

Thanks

1 Like

Sounds good, please let us know whether or not it resolves the hurdle. Thanks in advance!

closed #10

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.