MTLS set up between Auth0 tenant and Custom DB server

Hi there

I have set up a connection between my external DB and Auth0 using the “custom database” feature of Auth0. Now, I want to set up MTLS between Auth0 and my external DB server. is it possible? Please let me know.
@dan.woda @James.Morrison your comments?

1 Like

I also have a similar situation, I am connecting Auth0 with the on-prem database. By looking at Auth0 documentation I can say that there is no easy option to setup mTLS between Auth0 and on-prem SQL server. Auth0 provides IP whitelisting option as explained here Auth0 IP Addresses for Allow Lists But I want to make sure that connection between Auth0 and SQL server is encrypted and secure.

The Experts, Please suggest what are the options? How can I verify this with the current connection?

@mohd.ilyas @mahesh.saini,

It doesn’t look like we have support for mTLS at this point. Your best bet is to submit the feature request to our feedback page. This is a direct like to our engineering team, and the best way to communicate your needs. Please add any relavant context to the submission.

Thanks,
Dan

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.