Mobile-friendly admin dashboard

Hello.

I was wondering if there is any internal initiative to tackle making the admin dashboard more mobile friendly. I find myself having to do things in my mobile phone and I really have to struggle to get to the places I need.

Maybe if there is nothing planned, I could try to help on this regard, as I’ve been trying to find a good example of some UI to recreate it using Tailwind CSS in order to put my knowledge into practice and learn from it as well.

Thanks in advance.

:wave: @leo current design is not very mobile-friendly as there are places where the customers have to enter custom code through UI.

Maybe if there is nothing planned, I could try to help on this regard, as I’ve been trying to find a good example of some UI to recreate it using Tailwind CSS in order to put my knowledge into practice and learn from it as well.

Thank you for your kind offer. Auth0 design system is open source perhaps you may try a proof of concept with it.

You may also check our open positions for design here. :relaxed:

1 Like

Thanks @Saltuk. I’m actually a Technical Manager now, but deep down I’m a web dev dreaming about having a mobile-friendly Admin dashboard. I tend to think I can work on my supposedly “free time” so no promises :man_shrugging:

I was looking at the Cosmos design system and their Vercel page has a very nice mobile treatment, wouldn’t be nice to apply that to the admin dashboard? And having places where the user has the option to enter code through the UI shouldn’t be a problem; if GitHub can just put a text area to accommodate an OK mobile experience, so could Auth0 :wink:

1 Like

Hey!

I would suggest using our product feedback form to relay that feedback to appropriate team :slight_smile:
Here’s the link to it:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.