Welcome back! Thank you to everyone who contributed to our developer forum in the month of March and we wish everyone a happy and productive April! Here’s what happened in Auth0 Community Forum during the past month!
Not a ton of news here but that’s what happened:
We’ve also released a few blog articles for you, that you can check here:
- Introducing Spring Native for JHipster: Serverless Full-Stack Made Easy
- Celebrating AmeriCorps Week - What It’s Meant to Me
- Authenticating Users in Your VR Apps
- Introducing the Brand-New Auth0 Vue SDK
- Using HTTPS in Your Development Environment
- 4 Ways to Strengthen Identity Authentication for Technical Roles
- Introducing the OAuth 2.0 Express SDK for Protecting APIs with JWT Bearer Tokens
- Marketplace Partner Spotlight: What’s New from the Last Quarter of 2021
- Social Impact Innovations: National Council for the Blind Ireland
- Get Started with iOS Authentication using SwiftUI
Here are some new FAQs, we created in the past month:
- "Failed to read asymmetric key" when signing in through a new SAML connection
- Error “The InResponseTo attribute does not match the id in the AuthNRequest” with custom domain - #2
- IdP-initiated SAML sign-in to OIDC applications - #2
- IdP-Initiated SAML Explainer - #2
- How to test adaptive MFA?
- Choosing a Connection Type for an Azure AD Instance - #2
- How to Map SAML Attributes when Auth0 is the SP in the SAML Enterprise Connection
- How to Map SAML Attributes when Auth0 is the IDP in the SAML2 Addon
See ya everyone next month!