Management API - Error! API Error. Please contact support if the problem persists

Get this error whenever I go to access the management API on the Test and API Explorer Pages.

API Explorer fails to supply with a valid jwt, its just empty:

Not sure how to resolve. Please Help!

Thanks,
Matt

Hi @matthew.babbage,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

I understand you encountered issues with the Management API and the API Explorer pages on the Auth0 Dashboard.

Our API Explorer page on dashboard throws "Error! API Error. Please contact support if the problem persists" FAQ states that you can expect this behavior to happen whenever there is an empty or invalid action trigger code, preventing the client credentials flow. In this case, we must fix or remove the Action trigger from the flow.

In my investigation, I found your FusionOSAddUser Action empty. Once that is fixed/removed from the flow, this error should go away.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Thanks,
Rueben

Hi Rueben,

Thanks for advice, I have deleted that action and the other unused actions.
I was still getting the error until I deleted another flow simply called “Add data” (Past me did not name things very well!), which was part of an M2M Flow.

One of those things was causing the issue, now resolved :partying_face:

Thanks again for your time,
Matt

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.