Make it possible to change background color of disabled field on Customization Options for New Universal Login

Feature: Make it possible to change background color of disabled field on Customization Options for New Universal Login.

Description:
Hi! I am customizing the login page for my New Universal Login. However, I noticed that when a field is disabled (e.g. the email field when a user comes to the login page via an invitation link) the text in that field can hardly be seen when the body text is set in a light color (see first screenshot).

Setting the body text in a much darker color solves the issue of course, but makes the other text in the login box not fitting very well when the background color is in a dark color (see second screenshot).

My suggestion is therefore to make it possible to change either background color or the text color separately on a disabled field.

Hi @AndreasLy-Additude,

Thanks for the feedback and Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

I would also like to share we are also running into this issue, on a pretty standard dark theme. Would love the option to change this without having to maintain custom HTML templates.

1 Like

Thanks for the additional feedback @zack.wang, and Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

I would also like to share we are also running into this issue, on a pretty standard dark theme. Would love the option to change this without having to maintain custom HTML templates.