When I log in to a site that uses auth0, my password manager (LastPass) really wants to save that login connected to the .auth0.com/login domain. When I log in to a different site that uses auth0, all auth0 login credentials are offered as possible options.
- Visit dashboard.pantheon.io.
- Click the “Login with Email” button. (Note the URL is now auth0)
- Visit https://app.bearer.sh.
- Click the “Log In or Sign Up” button. (Note the URL is now auth0.)
- I’m asked by LastPass if I want to use my Pantheon dashboard password.
I feel like I must be doing something backward for this not to be a bigger problem for more people. But as auth0 becomes more popular, this becomes harder to manage.