Login Signup Queries with non personal app registered users

Hi Community.

I did a search, but it is hard even imagine keywords for my overall queries …

We have a Node React Web App called thearsenalreview.com

I’ll start with the first section of this thread …

This has a lot to do with the API I use for Auth0.
We have 50 registered user. However, anyone can sign in even if they didn’t register with us but have done so before with Auth0. I can log in to the site with my other emails, which are registered with Auth0 website beforehand. I cannot register with these because their email is already in use.
One issue is when someone does this, and we make a call to get all users, they’re not included. If anyone can share their thoughts on this point as POINT 1.

Another strange issue is when I make the API call getUsersByEmail and insert one of these outside my app emails, it returns a user and these users appear to have metadata from my registered email like some merging is going on. POINT 2

I did just register with a new never used email and it didn’t add this user to my user’s pile and I did not get a verification email POINT 3

If anyone can give their thoughts on this thanks

Hey there @GaddMaster, I apologize for such a delay in response.

While you may have moved on from this challenge, I wanted to let you know in case you haven’t that a HAR file capture of the current problematic workflow paired with your tenant name would be a good first step into looking what may be occurring here. If you get a chance please send me a direct message with those details and we can dig in together on this. Please let me know if you have any additional questions on this front. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.