Limit of entities (Applications)

Hello everyone, everything good ?

We have an application currently running in production in the free plan, now we want to expose our API for our customers to consume and we saw that there is a limitation in the M2M application generation plan, in the case of a paid subscription, will there too a limit on the number of entities?

Or is there another, more recommended way to expose my API’s to my clients?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Hi @ptaylon.carvalho,

Thanks for reaching out to the Auth0 Community!

Yes, there will be Entity limits enforced for both paid and free subscription plans.

In summary:

• Enterprise subscription plan can have up to 2000 API Resource Servers
  • Self-service subscription plan can have up to 100 API Resource Servers
  • Free plan can have up to 10 API Resource Servers

I recommend reviewing our Entity Limit Policy for more information on the different entity limits enforced.

Lastly, please check out our Auth0 - Pricing page to see which plans offer M2M Authentications.

I hope this helps!

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can do to help.

Thanks,
Rueben

1 Like

Hi @rueben.tiow thanks a lot for the help!!

But regarding the number of applications (which I’m thinking of using to make available to my integration partners), will AUTH0 allow me to create a new M2M application whenever I need it in the paid plan? And in each application will I need support to create it?

In short, I want to know if this solution is scalable for an indefinite number of partners and AUTH0 will support this load.

Hi @ptaylon.carvalho,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, it is possible, but this requires the Enterprise plan to create Applications without hard limits.

Only the Self-service and Free subscription plans will have a hard limit:

• Self service: Max 100 Applications
  • Free: Max 10 Applications

Please reach out again if you have any additional questions!

Thanks,
Rueben

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.