Joomla OAuth2 Provider (Generic)

I’ve been referred here by “Auth0 Sales” who suggest that my question be answered by one of Auth0’s engineers:

This article on the Auth0 site (Auth0) says that “Authenticate Joomla with OAuth2 Provider (Generic)” is coming soon.

When?

Thank you.

No takers?

Helpful if I could get at least a “we’re not going to do anything about this” reply from an Auth0 employee/engineer…

Hi @MadMapMan,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

I understand that you are wondering when the support for Joomla will be available.

Please allow me some time to check in with our Engineering and Product teams to see the ETA.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @MadMapMan,

I have checked in with our Product teams and was informed that we do not have an ETA to support Joomla.

If you have a moment, could you please create a Feedback request asking for Joomla support?

With the way voting feedback requests work, higher votes get a higher implementation priority which could help accelerate the support for the feature sooner.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can do to help.

Thank you.

Thanks for the reply - not sure that post #8 is a “solution”, but it’s an explanation of what’s not available, and how I and others may raise the likelihood of it being addressed.

In response, I’ve raised feedback item 77677.

Please consider supporting this request by voting to increase its popularity - and priority for implementation. (I did!)

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.