I’m thinking of scenarios like the following:
- The user clicks on the sign up / login button for one of the providers, say Google, on my website.
- He/she is redirected to Google, and Google asks for the basic scope as well as some additional ones such as ones for Google Drive.
- He/she clicks on the button to “grant” or something similar.
- He/she is authenticated. At this point, Auth0 should have his/her access token.
- My website wants to use the access token to call some of the Google Drive APIs.
Auth0 scenarios ( from 1 to 4 ) are the same as above. After login I received an access token but I can’t use that token with google api ( Error: invalid token ).
Could you please support me? Thanks!